Are you excited by data and do you like shaping it to business insight?
Well, the next stop on your data analysis journey is Katana's growing Data Analytics team — and what better time than now as we enter a new and exciting chapter of our growth!
Who we are
We believe the future is a tech stack of integrated best-of-breed SaaS products, with Katana at the centre.
Since 2017, we've given businesses worldwide a live look at their inventory, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud inventory software. Our customers range from mom-and-pop shops to multi-million-dollar businesses. To date, we raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the inventory software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and there's no plan to stop anytime soon. This calls for crystal clear copy that informs and engages — and where we need your help.
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will help us to form a business strategy by providing actionable data and customer insights to our Marketing, Revenue, and management teams. On top of working with Marketing and CRM data, you will have a unique opportunity to work with diverse data about real companies' business operations worldwide to derive strategic insights and directly impact how we grow as a business. You will work with key stakeholders at Katana to facilitate faster decision-making and data-driven culture across the vertical. Also, you will play a key role in improving current analytics processes, frameworks, and infrastructure, collaborating with analysts and data engineers from other functions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help teams make decisions based on data
- Develop and implement data solutions to improve understanding of Katana’s customer base, customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to define metrics, build reports, and underlying data models that generate insights and drive business success
- Operationalizing data with data automation between various systems and getting data to the hands of stakeholders to make decisions
- Present your work to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices and suggest and plan future improvements in the field of Data Analytics
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong background and experience in a highly analytical role, ideally in a product analytics role and SaaS company
- Strong understanding of SQL and reporting tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Hands-on experience and skills with Python scripts
- Solid stats fundamentals (A/B testing, regression) are a plus
- Familiarity with best-in-class data stack: schedulers (Airflorw, Prefect), data platforms (PostgreSQL, Snowflake, DataBricicks), and product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Rudderstack, Segment) are a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
What we offer:
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn — Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation are in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health & wellness package of your choice