Are you a Product Marketing Manager eager to deliver an exceptional user onboarding experience? Are you interested in helping customers understand the Katana product and the value we create? If yes, then take up your next great career challenge with Katana!
Who we are
We believe the future is a tech stack of integrated best-of-breed SaaS products, with Katana at the centre.
Since 2017, we've given businesses worldwide a live look at their inventory, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud inventory software. Our customers range from mom-and-pop shops to multi-million-dollar businesses. To date, we raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the inventory software space needs more love.
Our product is growing rapidly, and so is our customer base. We get thousands of users trialling and onboarding to Katana monthly, and it calls for a crystal clear user activation and onboarding strategy that informs and engages — and this is where we need your help.
Who we’re looking for
As the Product Marketing Manager at Katana, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our users' success by guiding them through the self-serve onboarding experience during and after their free trial and enabling our customers to realize the total value of Katana's offering.
As a member of the product marketing team, you will work closely with stakeholders from product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to develop and execute product onboarding and adoption strategies that inspire and engage Katana's users.
Your typical week would include:
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to drive customer engagement and conversion during the free trial, implementation, and expansion.
- Research and develop tailored user activation and onboarding programs, including automated in-app guidance, product guides, and video content.
- Leverage tools like Intercom and HubSpot to facilitate and optimize product discovery experience and guide users to adoption through self-onboarding flows inside the Katana app and via email.
- Gather and analyze user feedback, data, and insights to understand user behaviour and work closely with other stakeholders to improve product discovery and onboarding experience.
- Work side-by-side with the product team responsible for customer onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to coordinate relevant content creation for each stage of the customer's journey toward product adoption.
- Coordinate campaigns and create in-app flows for new feature discovery and expansion.
- Monitor and measure the success of your efforts by following metrics like trial-to-paid conversion, time to value, product, and feature adoption.
You’re the perfect fit if you
- Are strong background and experience (at least 2+ years) in a role responsible for user onboarding and activation within the SaaS industry
- Have an analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data to drive decision-making
- Understand marketing automation tools and CRM systems
- Have previous experience with user onboarding tools such as Userpilot, Appcues, Chameleon, Intercom or similar (bonus points for Intercom)
- Have experience with product and behaviour analytics tools like Microsoft Clarity, FullStory, Hotjar or similar
- Have good product management skills and are able to bring together cross-functional stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Bonus points for experience in English copywriting.
- Have a collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional environments
What we offer
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn — Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation are in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health & wellness package of your choice