Would you like to be part of the growth company marketing operations team? If yes, we seek a data-driven and strategic individual with a deep understanding of marketing operations and proficiency in utilizing marketing technology platforms. Your expertise in leveraging these platforms will be critical in achieving our growth goals and driving continuous improvement in our marketing efforts. Our Revenue Operations team is growing, and you could be the next passionate, proactive individual to join us.
Who we are
We believe the future is a tech stack of integrated best-of-breed SaaS products, with Katana at the centre.
Since 2017, we've given businesses worldwide a live look at their inventory, uniting all the processes and tools they use with intuitive and easy-to-use cloud inventory software. Our customers range from mom-and-pop shops to multi-million-dollar businesses. To date, we have raised over $51 million in funding from VC firms and angel investors who, like us, believe the inventory software space needs more love.
Our customer base is growing rapidly, and the same goes for our product. We're launching new features and updates every week, and there's no plan to stop anytime soon.
Who we’re looking for
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will play an integral role with a focus on planning, execution, optimization, and measurement of marketing activities. The ideal candidate will collaborate closely with various stakeholders across the marketing, sales, and other revenue-generating teams with a primary focus on improving processes, managing and setting up marketing technology, ensuring data quality, and elevating the overall effectiveness of our marketing initiatives.
Your typical week would include:
- Manage and optimize the day-to-day marketing operations processes, from lead generation to customer acquisition
- Help us make smarter decisions and optimize the value of marketing activities by building and maintaining campaign reporting, funnel dashboards, and attribution models
- In collaboration with the marketing team, build high-quality processes and technical solutions that enable the marketing team to use the full functionality of our marketing tech stack
- Proactively identify issues and bottlenecks in the process and propose solutions to drive revenue growth
- Train, support, and oversee the daily operations of our marketing tech stack. Ensure data integrity in our CRM. Set up new tools and integrations when we need them.
- Partner with our sales and marketing teams to continually improve lead scoring, lead flow process, marketing automation and ensure accurate flow through the lead lifecycle
You’re the perfect fit if you
- Have a strong background and experience (at least 2+ years) in marketing operations in the B2B SaaS industry
- Know your way around the marketing tech stack, e.g CRMs and analytics tools (Hubspot is our choice for CRM and marketing automation)
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data and analytics to improve performance.
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to develop the team and adopt new methods constantly
- Have excellent project management abilities and are able to bring together cross-functional stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
What we offer
- Growth experience at the fastest-growing manufacturing startup in the world
- Opportunity to work with a motivated and talented international team at the hottest new place in Tallinn — Noblessner
- Opportunity to have a real impact in the area where Industry 4.0 and direct-to-consumer transformation are in full swing
- A competitive salary and employee stock option program (we want everybody to feel engaged and share the fruits of our collective effort)
- Flexible and remote working options (we’re a results-driven team)
- A team vibe to keep you smiling even on the rainiest days
- Health & wellness package of your choice